Here are instructions for embedding Google Street View on your Facebook page.
1. Go to the business photos that you want to embed using Google Maps. Click on the “chain link” icon. Click on the “short URL" and Copy the code.
2. Go to your Facebook page and paste the code into "Write Post". Choose your desired thumbnail image. You can change the pasted short URL text now to say whatever your like.
3. Click Post.
Here are instructions for embedding Google Street View on your website so people can find you.
1. Go to https: //maps.google.com/
2. Search your address or business name.
3. Click on the chain link image on the upper left to generate your html code. (when you hover your mouse over the image the word "link" appears)
4. Then click "Customize and preview embedded map".
5. Copy this code and paste it into your website or blog.